1. Merrymead Farm, Lansdale, Pa. One of our favorite places to go and Harvest days are back. Celebrate fall every weekend throughout the month with hay rides, games, pumpkin painting, and much much more.
2. Freddy Hill Farms, Lansdale, Pa. There is alot going on at Freddy Hill Farm in October with Freddy's Fall Fest. Every weekend in October enjoy hay rides, pumpkins, corn stalk maze, miniature golfing, pig races, just to name a few, stop by and catch the action.
3. Johnson's Corner Farm, Medford, NJ. We also love this place, we go every fall to go apple picking and to take a hay ride to pick our pumpkin. Every weekend and Columbus day enjoy the Fall Harvet Festival with Barnyard Bill's Corn Maze, Live Music, Moon Bounce, Fresh Kettle Corn and much more. If you visit this farm make sure to get some Apple Cider donuts...YUM!!!
4. Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, Pa. Enjoy Curious Cucurbits and Monster Pumpkins through October 31 in the Idea Garden. Browse through the unique displays containing more than 100different types of gourds and squash with bizarre shapes and unusual colors. On October 22, celebrate Fragrant Fridays with Ewww Stinky. Come in your Halloween costume and celebrate with witches brew, pumpkin crafts and plenty of fun for everyone.
5. Springdale Farm, Cherry Hill, NJ. Pumpkin Hayrides are back, now through November 1st. Also go through their Corn Maze and enjoy the fresh selection of pumpkins and apples.
6. Linvilla Orchards, Media, Pa. Now through November 7th enjoy the Pumpkinland Harvest Festival. Larger than life figures and scarecrows illustrate the legends and lore of the harvest season. See piles of pumpkins in all shapes and sizes with m ore than 100 tons on display. They have a huge selection of straw bales, corn shock, fall decorations, masks, costumes, your one stop fall/Halloween shopping. Also enjoy live music, entertainment, hay rides, train rides, pony rides and face painting! Nice.
7. Morris Arboretum, Philadelphia, Pa. Now through October 17th browse through their Scarecrow walk and vote for your favorite Scarecrow.
8. Fifer Orchards, Wyoming, Delaware. Celebrate Fall with their Fall Fest now through October 30th. Includes, hay rides, corn mazes, pony rides face painting, petting zoo, live entertainment, food and beverages and much more.
9. Milburn Orchards, Elkton, Maryland. Have Fun at Milburn with their Fall Festival, weekends now through October 31st. Included with admission is the Hayrides, Corn Maze, Boo Barn, Tractor Tunnel, Barnyard Zoo, a pumpkin patch and more. Also enjoy vendors on hand with lots of tasty treats!
10. Tyler Arboretum, Philadelphia, Pa. Take part in a long standing tradition at Tyler, Pumpkin Days, next weekend October 16-17. Enjoy Live music, Haunted Barn, Hayrides, Moon Bounce, Trampoline, pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, games contests and much more.
Stay tuned for the end of October and mid November! I will be doing giveaways for the Strasburg Railroad's Day Out with Thomas and Santa Train, courtesy of the Strasburg Railroad. Enter the giveaway and one person will will tickets for a family of 4! Nice!