Monday, January 10, 2011

Fresh Laundry, Happy Mommy.

Laundry.

We all hate laundry.

I don't even do our laundry.

Well, I fold it and put it away, yes. But my wonderful husband takes it to the basement, puts it in the washer and dryer and brings it back up.

Talk about teamwork. Laundry's not so bad now, huh?

But still, folding it, putting it away, can be time consuming and tedious. Especially with the 5 of us, our laundry seems to multiple as it sits waiting to be washed. And if you're not on top of it, doing it daily, or every other day,it can take over. And with 3 kids under the age of 6, it can turn into a mountain in the basket and start to smell, between the dirt, food stains and some unmentionable stains, our laundry can be pretty scary.

So when I got the beautifully packaged box, stating that I was a Purex Insider, inviting me to try their latest product, the new Purex Complete Crystals Softener , to make laundry fresher, softer and wonderfully smelling, I giggled and snickered, here was a new product for the husband to try and honestly, I forgotten I'd signed up.

And while I was excited to try the new product, yet hesitant, our kids suffer from allergies and asthma and this beautifully scented bottle might be a little too much  for our little clan, we were up for the task.

The softener is easy to use, it's just added to the beginning of the wash. But the neat thing is, is that it's not a liquid, but sparkling crystals, almost like the crystals you would add to your bath.



Purex claims it will keep your laundry clean and fresh for weeks.
But could it beat out the mess that follows around my busy, energetic, into everything messes that my kids often make.

Is it kid tough?

Purex stood up to the challenge with this one and more.We received the Fresh Waters scent. It is was great, it is not strongly scented but leaves you laundry smelling fresh, like the breeze on a beautiful spring day, and looking clean. It gave our clothes a very light clean scent and my kids, who suffer from allergies and asthma, weren't affected by the scent. Even my daughter, who is 3 going on 15, commented on how her shirt smelled good. But most importantly, our clothes not only smelled fresh, but the felt softer, and that's important. And as the most important part of this laundry team, the one actually uses the product, my husband loved the feel and scent of the clothes and he's tried every detergent and softener on the shelves.

The Purex Complete Crystals Softener is like  a spa treatment for your clothes.

Now who wouldn't like that?


As part of the Purex Insider Team, I was provided a sample of the Purex Complete Crystals Softener. But the opinions on this product are truly my own. For more information on the Purex Complete Crystals Softener, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!