Monday, July 12, 2010

8 and counting.....

8 years ago today, I married my best friend and the love of my life.

I started a journey that would forever change my life.
I dreamed of starting a family and growing old with you by my side. Now, 8 years later, our life has taken us where we never imagined. Through love, I have been counting my blessing toward another day, another month and another year that I fall more in love with you. I honestly love you more deeply today than the day we married and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are my rock, an amazing husband, father and friend. And I know that with you, anything is possible and with you we can conquer anything.

I love you.
Always and Forever.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Isn't it amazing what happens to your love for them when they become a dad? Here's to 80 more years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Falling in love is so fun and celebrating that love every year is a beautiful thing!!

    Stopping in from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary and ever-increasing love for your husband. So sweet of you to post your "love note" to your hubby for all to see. Beautiful wedding pics, too. -EW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. It is funny how time flies and it is true, seeing him as a father, adds a whole new depth to our love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 8 wonderful years of marriage! When you think you couldn't love each other more than you already do, love renews itself and keeps getting better and better and better. :D Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!