Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Fun

My husband is on vacation this week, so we took the kids to the Jersey Shore. We love the beach and with the kids being young and having a short attention span, we like Wildwood because they have the board walk, a water park, and rides, and not to forget the great custard cones. It's only $5 on weekdays to park a block away from the beach and you don't have to pay for beach tags. Since I was pregnant last summer and in that first sick miserable trimester, it had been a while since we have been to the beach and the kids had a blast, jumping in the water and playing in the sand. I loved the look on their faces, the smiles, the happiness as they enjoyed themselves just the way kids should, having fun and hopefully creating memories that will last a lifetime. We definitely have to go again before the week is over. Here are some pictures from our day out, And because I took 7,352 pictures, more to come on Wordless Wednesday.

George catching air on his run to the beach.


Excited to be in the water.



George, Sophia and Daddy.

Making Sandcastles is serious business.

"Eat sand? Who me? No!" 

Splashed by big brother.


Her smile says it all.



3 comments:

  1. How on earth did you take over 7,000 photos?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The whole lot of them. wish I were there. -EW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love this post and all of these gorgeous pictures from the shore. I want to take the boys still! Thank goodness there is a few weeks of summer left! : )

    I am glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!