1. My 5 year old's silly knock knock jokes.
2. Watching my daughter dance around the house, twirling and spinning.
3. My 9 month old's smile, even if it is at 2:30am.
4. Cool whip, on anything.
5. A good sweat inducing, pain resulting workout.
6. Watching my husband with the kids.
7. Watching the kids tackle my husband, and all though he complains it hurts, he lays there and takes it, he loves every second.
8. Chocolate and Peanut butter.
9. My son giving me a kiss every time I tell him I can play his video game, even though I know he is brown nosing, I love it.
10. When my daughter tells me "I'm so pretty".
11. Watching my kids be kids.
12. Getting an I love you text from my husband, in the middle of a chaotic day.
13. When my husband comes home after a long day at work, his smile makes my day, no matter how bad and chaotic it's been.