With Thanksgiving here, I wanted to reflect on what I was Thankful for, of course my wonderful husband and beautiful family, but I really wanted to look at my life and reflect, as the mother of 3, what am I thankful for, those moments during the days that make me take a deep breathe, exhale and do it all over. So here are 13 things, that as a mom, I give thanks for, daily...that is if they happen daily
13. A day free of temper tantrums.
12. Kids that fight, not in this house.
11. After months of breastfeeding and bottle feeding, that first feeding that you can hold the baby and they can hold their own bottle.
10. Successful potty training.
9. Finding a binkie when you thought they were lost in the land of binkiedom.
8. Requests to clean the toy room actually results in a clean toy room.
7. The moment you realize after reading the same book over and over again, that finally your child can read it themselves.
6. A dinner that doesn't make my children gag before their mouth hits the spoon.
5. Trips to the store that do not result in disaster, someone screaming or breaking down in the middle of the aisle.
4. Requests to leave when it comes time to end a play date do not end in complete breakdowns.
3. Simultaneous naps. Gotta love a quiet house.
2. My morning routine of working out, drinking my coffee, showering and grabbing quick glance at the newspaper is not interrupted by the pitter patter of little feet down the stairs.
1. I love my 3 kids, but, there was no better moment then when my ob/gyn stated he was about to tie my tubes.