Saturday, December 18, 2010

Swingin' by Sunday




Welcome to our new blog hop, Swingin' by Sunday 
Hosted by My Life In Jenga 
&
Co-Hosted by Chubby Cheeks Thinks





Grab a coffee or some tea and meet new friends.
There are no rules, except to have fun and explore. 
We picked a featured blogger and would like you to stop on by and visit their blog,
check it out and follow if you wish.
If you join our hop and follow our blogs, We will follow you back.
Each week, if you leave me a comment, we'll pick a new featured blogger!


This week's featured blogger is..........





Transplanted Thoughts

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky! Following you now...come by Lucy's when you get a chnace.

    http://closertolucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!!

    Beki@ModernGuide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the linky! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Busy times for me with the holidays coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am a new follower from Swinging By SUndays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~ I am your newest follower & wanted to say thank you! I would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower...thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!