Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Parks and Recreation=Naps

If school isn't out for you and your little ones already, it will be out in just a matter of days or weeks.
The weather will be hot and we'll all be yearning to get out of the house and let the kids run free and wild (of course, in hopes that we'll get a nice nap in return). So time to pack up the kids and their lunches and head to a park.

I am looking to compile a list of great safe, family friendly parks in the area and looking for your input. So if you live in the New Jersey/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia area and you know of a great park, give me the scoop in a comment and I'll add it to the list!

As usual, I crave feed back! In the spirit of an old college professor who ended each lecture asking for input, "Comments? Questions? Considerations? Anyone?...alright then, class dismissed!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!